Kiran from Pune wants to buy a new scooter under Rs. 62000. Here is our response to the query-
Based on your requirements and budget, We would suggest you have a look at the TVS Jupiter. Why the Jupiter?
1. The telescopic suspension in the Jupiter keeps the rider and pillion comfortable.
2. TVS aftersales service is way better than Honda. Especially in big cities, Honda dealers have a very poor service record. On the other hand, TVS doesn't have these issues reported largely.
3. You have power and ECO mode which help you extract maximum power and fuel economy when required. The acceleration is smooth thanks to the CVT-i gearbox.
4. The kick and electric start can be accessed by sitting on the rider seat. This is very convenient while cold starts.
5. You get plenty of hooks to hang your bags, relatively big storage space under the seat and a phone charging facility.
The Jupiter is a fully loaded scooter for its price and its the best the money can buy.